Jess Golding Motorsport Shows Strong Performance in Challenging Conditions
Jess Golding Motorsport drivers exceeded expectations at Round 1 of the Ipswich Kart Club Championship and took home their very first silverware!
The development team proved their skill and adaptability as they navigated through a day of shifting weather conditions.
Despite the challenges, our team were able to secure impressive finishes in each class including taking home our first ever trophy (3rd place) with Oliva Walton in Cadet 9P.
“We are thrilled with the results we achieved in such difficult conditions,” Jess said.
“Our drivers and team worked tirelessly to adapt to the changing weather conditions and hard work paid off with great results. Personal bests were achieved during heat races and finals, boding well for the future of our new team.”
- Cadet 9P: Oliva Walton 3rd and Ollie Jones 6th
- Cadet 12: Alistair Leggat 30th and Xavier Knight 32nd
- KA3 Junior Light: Nash Peirano 23rd
- KA3 Junior Heavy: Lucas Lesmes 5th
- TaG Restricted Light: Matt Price 11th
- TaG Light (race declared): Jessica Golding 10th
Full Results available on Speedhive: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/2099344
For more information about Jess Golding Motorsport, please visit www.jessgoldingmotorsport.com.au