By commenting on the site, you are agreeing to these terms.
When readers submit comments on KartSportNews, they are automatically published via the DISQUS platform.
As a DISQUS comments user, you are obligated by DISQUS to abide by the basic rules and not make comments that:
- Target harassment and/or encourage others to do so
- Represent someone other than yourself
- Are Spam
- Contain direct threat of harm
- Include personally identifiable information
- Have inappropriate profile content
For more information on what and how DISQUS stores your data, visit: https://disqus.com/support
Every effort will be made to ensure inappropriate comments are removed quickly. We encourage users to flag/report comments that should be removed from public view.
- Stay On-topic: Comments are to be relating to the post in question. This is a site about kart racing. Let’s keep it that way.
- No Self-promotion: Comments that contain information and/or links of a commercial nature will almost always be removed (exceptions for bona fide KartSportNews advertisers).
- Don’t Be a Tool: Personal attacks and harassment will not be tolerated. Broad, offensive generalisations about groups of people or individuals are not allowed.
- Choose Words Wisely: Comments that contain certain profanities are automatically held for moderator review and are unlikely to be published. The strategic use of a few random symbols (*&%#) will be enough to save moderators from having to delete an otherwise worthwhile post.
- Own It: If you didn’t write it, or haven’t properly cited what you’re quoting, don’t post it. Likewise, refrain from commenting hearsay.
- Sock puppets: Attempts to circumvent a ban or suspension by returning with a sock puppet or new account will earn another instant ban; no warning needed.
- Cross Posts: Don’t cross-post the same thing multiple times
- Serial flagging: Only flag a comment if it has violated this Comment Policy or contains offensive content. Flagging simply because you don’t agree with someone is unacceptable.
We reserve the right to ban users who violate this policy. In fact, we reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, for any reason.
We’re not going to censor anyone for simply having an opinion, even if it’s one we don’t agree with. But we will not tolerate personal attacks, insults or threats.
If you’re high drama, it’ll be bye bye to you!