Team TWM went up to Ipswich last weekend for the IKC shakedown meeting for the upcoming AKC meeting that will be held at Ipswich on Feb 20th and 21st.
We were also there in support of the karters who had recently purchased a new Fernando Alonso Kart or Will Power Kart.
It was a whirlwind trip for us from NSW with a Saturday meeting meaning no practice time, but nevertheless we were quite encouraged with the racing/testing that we got through.
Some results highlights included;
- Dimo Micale winning Cadet 12 in his Will Power Kart with Lewis Cordato picking up 5th in the same class with his Will Power Kart
- Declan Matthews winning Senior Performance Light in his FA Kart with Jace Matthews in his FA Kart getting 4th place.
- Elliott Cleary getting a well deserved 2nd place in KA2 with his FA Kart
- Cody Gillis picking up 3rd in KZ with his new Will Power Kart
These results as well as the in-race testing that we carried out has us looking forward to Round 1 of the AKC 2021!
Also, Aiva Anagnostiados got 3rd place in her new FA Kart in KA3 Junior at the Victorian Country Series at South West Kart Club on the weekend. Well done Aiva.
- more photos on the TWM website HERE