DPE Kart Technology is looking for a passionate and energetic person to join our team. This is a full time job position that will require an individual to work in a wide range of rolls at our head office in Keysborough Victoria.
The role will encompass a wide variety of tasks including:
- Kart assembly
- Pick and packing of orders
- Answering phones, emails and responding to customer enquires
- Social media posting including Facebook, Instagram and Mailchimp
- Assisting in manufacturing work
- Inventory management
- Website development and management
- This role is best suited to an individual involved in karting either as a driver, pit crew or who already works in the karting industry
- Is competent with using tools to assemble karts
- Currently has or is willing to get a forklift license
- Has basic computer skills and is competent with emails, Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Is well presented, reliable and willing to learn, with the willingness to undertake required courses to progress skills and development if required
- Enjoys a fast paced environment with a diverse range of daily roles
- Works well in teams and with others
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Being part of a passionate and fun team
- Working for the largest karting distributor and manufacturer of karting product in Australia.
- Exposure to all aspects of business operations from inwards goods, manufacturing, despatch to purchasing and sales, allowing you to expand and develop your skill set.
Salary will be based on the skill set and experience of the individual
If this is an opportunity that interests you please send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com