The first rankings for the 2018 SP Tools Club Driver Rankings (CDR) from the opening rounds of CDR Race Meetings across the country have been released.
The current SP Tools Rankings on www.clubdriverrankings.com.au have been calculated from the meetings contested in affiliated Clubs throughout March. The search function on this page, allows drivers to see where they are placed in their respective Group, Class and Club.
Drivers score points in every race at each CDR meeting but only a driver’s best heat race finish and their finishing position in the final will go towards their SP Tools Ranking. A points bonus is also awarded to the winner in the final.
You can enter a maximum of eight meetings at any one club, where the six best point scores will count towards your SP Tools Ranking in your chosen Class and Competition Group.
You enter the eight CDR meetings at the Tiger Kart Club. The six (6) best scoring meetings will count towards your end of season SP Tools Ranking.
You enter four CDR meetings at Newcastle Kart Club and four meetings at North Shore Kart Club – this would not constitute their eight CDR events. It will be scored as four individual events from Newcastle and four from Combined Districts.
A full list of Race Meetings that have been nominated to be included in the CDR can be found under the Participating Tracks and Dates tab on: www.clubdriverrankings.com.au
Clubs that are hosting less than six CDR meetings will be contacted by Karting Australia shortly to discuss the potential of amalgamating point scoring events at neighbouring tracks.
The SP Tools Ranking will be updated on a regular basis from now until the end of October when the final SP Tools Ranking for 2018 will be decided.
Thanks to SP Tools and other industry partners, there’s $50,000 in prizes up for grabs in the 2018 SP Tools Club Driver Rankings. Included in the prize pool are eight SP Tools invertor generators, 24 SP Tools impact driver, cordless drill and light packages, 28 SP Tools karting tool kits, 12 annual Karting Australia racing licences, multiple sets of Bridgestone, Dunlop, MG and Vega tyres.
ABOUT THE SP TOOL CLUB DRIVER RANKINGS
- SP Tools Rankings at clubdriverrankings.com.au are searchable by CDR Competition Group, Class and Club.
- Some results may not be able to be displayed due to an incorrect Event Title or Race Meeting Title. If a meeting is not listed, please contact your Club Secretary or Timing Officer.
- Email enquiries from the Club should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All points are generated from the results posted to MYLAPS Speedhive.
- Points calculations are subject to final verification by Karting Australia.
- Final decision on the events that will be eligible for CDR points will be at Karting Australia’s discretion.
- Dates and events are correct at the time of publication but subject to change.