DPE Kart Technology is looking for suitably experienced and motivated Sales & Marketing Manager.
Position Description – Sales & Marketing Manager:
You will lead the daily Sales & Marketing of the business and play an active role in the future development and growth of the company. You will research / identify / design / develop / source new & innovative ways to sell & market our brands & company. You are responsible for increasing sales, profits, customer service and satisfaction, company & brand awareness.
- Lead the daily Sales & Marketing of the business.
- Create & implement the sales & marketing strategy to increase sales, profits, customer service & satisfaction, company & brand awareness.
- Manage & innovate the online webstore to increase sales, profits, customer service & satisfaction, company & brand awareness.
- Effective coordination & prioritising of various projects & staff to achieve the defined targets
- Logistics – Ensure service levels are maintained or improved to meet department KPI’s.
- Research & Development – Work together with Research & Development to achieve the goal of supplying the best product range & service.
- Operations – Work together with Operations to achieve the goal of supplying the best product range & service.
Business Management Objectives:
- Strategic Planning – Provide valuable input into the strategic planning to determine company &/or operational objectives.
- Leadership – Manage & monitor the running of the Sales & Marketing team.
- Finance Management – Measure, review and ensure financial gains are achieved because of Sales & Marketing. Prepare and control budgets.
- Lean Business Systems – Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiencies.
- Human Resources – Liaise with management to assist in the planning of the organisational structure and the use of human resources. Recruitment as required. Staff performance management and retention. OHS management.
Salary & Working Conditions:
- $100K+ dependent on skill set & experience. Incremental bonus based on P&L of the business.
- Family owned business, excellent working conditions, friendly & dedicated team.
Please email letter of applications & resumes to Nikki Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org