Hamish Campbell, the runner-up in the Cadet 12 class in the 2022 Australian Kart Championship, has taken full advantage of his prize and gone racing in Italy.
Campbell will get his first sample of European racing at South Garda where he will be competing in back-to-back races over the next three weekends.
- WSK Trofeo Delle Industrie (6-9 October 2022) – Mini 60
- ROK Cup Trophy (15-16 October 2022) – Mini Rok
- ROK Cup Superfinal (19-22 October 2022) – Mini Rok
Hamish races with the Alpha Motorsport team in Australia, however in Italy he’s competing as part of the factory Energy Corse Srl team. His coach at Alpha Motorsport, Joe Tighe, has also made the trip to offer his support and guidance trackside.
Hamish would like to thank the following people for this opportunity:
- Southern Cross Heavy Haulage
- BDK Earthmoving
- MSC group
- Galvaniize Insurance
- And his Family as a whole.
People looking to follow along can find more updates on his Instagram page: @Hamish.Campbell.racing