The IKD Race Department will re-open its doors to the public on Monday, October 11.
“The last three months have been a tough time for everyone in NSW and we are keen to get back to serve our customers!” the organisation posted.
To comply with NSW state government health orders, the following safety guidelines will apply:
- All customers must be double vaccinated to enter IKD Race Department
- The 1 person per 4 square metre rule applies
- It is mandatory that all staff and customers wear a mask
- Please ensure that you use the compulsory QR code to check in
- For everyone who is not vaccinated we offer Click & Collect
“Visit our showroom or check out our new website and shop the biggest range of karting products! SEE YOU SOON!”
Unit 4, 3 Pullman Place, Emu Plains NSW 2750