IKD has put the call out to Rotax Pro Tour competitors to get an idea of how many drivers, should they receive a ticket, will still be willing to attend the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals in Portugal in January next year.
Given the current circumstances, IKD has asked them to take into account that:
- airfares could be more expensive
- travel costs in general could be more expensive
- there is a chance they will not get travel insurance if the government warning is still, ‘Do Not Travel’ and if it’s still deemed a pandemic
- they will need to quarantine at their own cost in a hotel for 14 days upon arrival back in Australia.
If you’re willing to do all of this should you get an invitation, please contact IKD via phone or email:
- (P) 02 4735 1344
- (E): Sales@internationalkarting.com
“Thanks everyone, hope you’re all keeping safe & well” ~ IKD/Pro Tour