DPE is set to release a new Cadet chassis next month.
To be officially launched on November 6, the new Arrow X5 Cadet can now be pre-ordered online, with no payment required.
“For many months we have been working extensively behind the scenes to develop our latest model kart” DPE stated.
“With the success of our X5 Senior and Junior models, we expect our Cadet model to be just as popular.
“Our recent performances have already proven it to be a winner, with victories at both the Pro Tour and Australian Kart Championships, as well as podium finishes at the City of Melbourne Titles.”
The X5 Cadet kart has a 950mm wheelbase, but is also available with a 900mm wheelbase. The kart utilises the latest technology, innovation and DPE’s user-friendly features for maximum performance and ease of use.
The list of Arrow X5 Cadet features include:
- Multiple pedal mounting positions to suit shorter or taller drivers
- DPE’s unique billet adjustable heel rest system, ensuring optimum comfort for all size drivers
- Fully adjustable camber & castor, and Ackerman
- Adjustable front and rear ride height
- High grip steering wheel compatible with Alfano & Mychron units
- Ventilated, slotted & cross drilled brake disc with self adjusting machined billet alloy brake caliper
- Black anodised machined alloy componentry
- Slide mount flat top engine mounting system
- Choice of seat
Arrow karts are developed and built right here in Australia, and are backed by local support and a full spare parts inventory – in stock and ready for immediate dispatch Australia wide.
The first 50 purchasers of the new Arrow X5 Cadet will receive an exclusive X5 Cadet shirt. This shirt is not available for purchase – the only way you can get it is with the new X5 Cadet kart.
“There is always tremendous demand following the release of our new model karts – so visit dpekartsuperstore.com today to pre-order the new Arrow X5 Cadet!”