Organisers of the Victorian Country Series advise there has been a data loss issue with the entries for this weekend’s opening round and the details for most karters will need to be re-entered.
There is likely to be some inconvenience for karters, but on a positive note, all late entry fees have been waived – so it’s not too late to rock up on Saturday and race.
Important notice for VCS round 1
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, the majority of pre-entry information will need to be re-entered this weekend from Friday 9:00am until Saturday 2:00pm.
We ask that you assist our volunteers by providing the necessary information ASAP.
We would appreciate if you can do this as soon you get to the track; as they will be extremely busy.
Instructions and notes:
- Please fill out a scrutineering form, including your name, class, license number, participant license number, transponder number and kart number and bring it to the entries box ASAP.
- All payments and free entries have been recorded, there is no need to pay again.
- All late entry fees will be waived for anyone who was unable to pay and enter Wednesday night.
- This issue has impacted the race program printing, and unfortunately karter details will not be in the printed program.
- If you do not plan to get to the track until Sunday, please contact the race secretary before Saturday afternoon to check your pre-entry details are in the system. Billy Ryan 0427 308 167
- If you are one of the 86 karters still listed in the CMS, please check your transponder number and class is correct; as any changes made over past 2 weeks may not be present; and will need to be corrected on the day.”