The second round of the WSK Super Master Series is about to get underway in Lonato with a record participation of 360 drivers from 54 different countries, including a bunch from Australia.
The junior categories are particularly crowded; MINI has 108 very young drivers from 37 countries, while OKJ reached 90. OK has 66, while the most powerful KZ2 is close to 100 drivers.
The final day of competition, this Sunday February 13, will be available via live streaming (stream/timing link HERE).
After the opener held on January 30th, the provisional classifications are led by the Belgian Dries Van Langendonck (Parolin Motorsport/Parolin-TM Racing-Vega) in MINI, the Dutch René Lammers (Parolin Motorsport/Parolin-TM Racing-Vega) in OKJ, the Italian Luigi Coluccio (Tony Kart Racing Team/Tony Kart-Vortex-LeCont) in OK and the Dutch Senna Van Walstijn (Sodikart/Sodikart-TM Racing-Vega) in KZ2.
- William Calleja (Mini #503) – Parolin Motorsport, Parolin/TM
- Griffin Peebles (OKJ #302) – Koski Motorsport, Tony Kart/Vortex
- Isaac McNeil (OKJ #365) – KR Motorsport, Kart Republic/IAME
- Bradley Majman (OKJ #369) – Shamick Europe, Parolin/TM
- Dante Vinci (OKJ #370) – Shamick Europe, Parolin/TM
- Lewis Francis (OKJ #371) – Shamick Europe, Parolin/TM
- Oscar Targett (KZ2 #20) – Birel ART Racing SRL, Birel ART/TM)
Schedule: WSK Super Master Series, Round 2
times are local Italian time
Friday, February 11
08:30 – 10:46: Free practice
10.50 – 12:46: Qualifying practice
12:50 – 18:30: Qualifying heats
Saturday, February 12
08:00 – 09:48: Warm-up
09:50 – 18:20: Qualifying heats
Sunday, February 13 (Live Streaming)
08:30 – 10:27: Warm-up
10:40 – 13:20: Prefinals
14:20 – 16:30: Finals
- For complete results please visit: www.wskarting.it