from Kev ‘The Noise’ Davies
Wow, what can I say, last week was yet another huge weekend of karting for The Noise!
First of all, last Saturday involved a three hour drive west to the Yumbora raceway where Dalby Kart Club held another championship round.
They also hosted an away-day for the Queensland Vintage & Historic Kart Club. It was a fantastic display by the vintage crew aboard their fabulous machines with some excellent racing into the night by the Dalby locals.
- Lots of photos from Dalby on Kev’s Facebook HERE
- Lots more race videos on Kev’s YouTube HERE
- Full results on speedhive HERE. Scroll down for the top 3 and Finals vids.
Then on Sunday, it was off to Lakeside International Raceway where AusKart had championship round number 6, sponsored by Regal Crane Hire. There was a massive 56 entries on the weekend and if it wasn’t for four strokes at the State Titles in Bundaberg, it could have been another 10 entries.
Once again some fabulous close racing all of which can be viewed on YouTube.
- Lots of photos from Lakeside on Kev’s Facebook HERE
- Lots of race videos on Kev’s YouTube HERE
- Full results on Natsoft HERE (then click Circuit and find in the list Lakeside 19/9/21)
Over and out!