Karting NSW is looking to appoint a Business Administration Trainee. The successful applicant must be eligible for a traineeship with the aim of gaining a Certificate IV in Business Administration qualification. It is a full-time position based in Sydney.
- To download the PDF from the KNSW website, click HERE.
An exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in a full-time career and is passionate and committed to
completing a Certificate IV in Business Administration. If you have an outgoing personality and high attention to detail, this will be the perfect way to advance you into a great profession.
Karting NSW is a State Sporting Organisation based in Sydney Olympic Park. As a Business Administration Trainee, you will provide support for Administration team, and work directly with member clubs and licence holders. Do this while you learn and develop your skillset. The role will be dynamic in nature and the ideal candidate is someone who has a keen interest in understanding all facets of the business.
You will complete the Business Administration Certificate IV course through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and practical on-the-job experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Be eligible for a traineeship and be committed to achieve the qualification.
• Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
• Booking meetings/appointments and taking meeting notes
• Provide general support to office staff
• Assist with correspondence such as paperwork and emails
• Ad-hoc secretarial duties and general office admin
• Data entry and managing data bases, filing, scanning
You will need:
• A can-do attitude, and must have solid work ethic
• Impeccable customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent computer skills including strong use of Microsoft Office
• High School Certificate or equivalent
• Have the capacity to take instructions and take pride in your work
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their Resume, along with a cover letter consisting of no more than 1 page to
email@example.com by 26/05/2021.