Last weekend saw the running of the Brian Farley Memorial/NSW State Cup at Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway.
- lots of photos are on the Quick Pixels website, arranged into galleries by class – see HERE
- full results on speedhive HERE
TaG Light was the feature class which saw Cody Brewczynski take the honours and the $2,000 prize.
Jackson Souslin-Harlow took 2nd place, but not without making Brewczynski work for it. Souslin-Harlow won heat 3 & 4, and led the final on multiple occasions. Lucas Lichtenberger rounded out the podium
“Definitely the most special win I’ve had. The Farley’s have supported me in my racing for the last 10 years, so to me it feels like bringing the trophy back home to the family for them.” Said Brewczynski
“Troy Hunt has also put so much into who I am as a person on and off the track, so to put my name up on that trophy next to his is something I’ll always be proud of” he finished.
With over 150 entrants across 19 classes, the weekend saw large grid numbers, and great racing.
Here are your NSW State Cup Champions, who will be running a Black Plate with white numbers in their respective classes this year to represent their win:
- Cadet 9 – Riley Blaxell
- Cadet 12 – Macka Hazard
- Micro Max – Jaxson Burns
- Mini Max – Kamal Mrad
- DD2 – Cody Brewczynski
- DD2 Masters – Scott Howard
- TaG Light – Cody Brewczynski
- KA3 Senior light – Jordan Giannopoulos
- KA3 Senior Medium – Jacque Isarin
- Rotax Light – Jack Black
- Rotax Heavy – Hudson Heath
- TaG R Light – Matthew Kenneth
- TaG R Medium – Chris Quinlan
- TaG R Masters – Simon Van Es
- KA4 Junior Light – Cody Maynes-Rutty
- KA4 Junior Heavy – Daniel Vella
- KA3 Junior – Adrian Haak
- Junior Max – Luke Pink
The next meeting at Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway is Round 2 of Rotax Pro tour on March 8, 9 & 10