St George Kart Centre Wholesale Pty Ltd is a well-established go kart business which imports, manufactures & distributes go karts, parts, tyres, engines & accessories.
SG Karts are looking for a young and enthusiastic staff member to fill a Junior Position in our Wholesale Distribution & Workshop. This is a busy role suitable for a person who is energetic, motivated, organised and able to multitask.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Receiving, Organise & Dispatch Goods
- Processing Orders
- Customer Service
- Retail Counter Sales
- Invoicing & Processing
- Assembly & Packaging of product kits
- Some work on Saturdays required
- Assemble & Race Prepare New Karts
- Maintain & Race Prepare Team Karts
- Service & Repair general customer karts
- General Workshop Work
- Prepare and pack equipment for race meetings
- Liaise with customers
- Weekend Track Support as required
- Other duties as requested.
- Strong Knowledge of Karting including chassis & components, engines and components + general karting products
- Computer & Processing Skills
- Excellent oral, written & communication skills
- Strong mechanical skills
- Fork lift licence & Truck License is an advantage.
Resumes can be emailed to Chris Dell: email@example.com