The 2018 Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals are underway in Brazil!
12 drivers (10 Australians and 2 New Zealanders) are set to compete under the Team Australia banner, while an additional Australian (Lachlan Robinson, Junior MAX) is racing for the UAE team.
Here’s how you can follow the event and cheer them on:
- Results are going HERE
- Updates direct from the track are going on the Pro Tour Facebook page HERE plus lots of photos HERE
- Event schedule is HERE (to convert to AEDT, add 14 hours to these times. KA has produced an alternative with conversion to Australian time – see that HERE. Note: the Australian times on this document are AEST, not AEDT as indicated.)
- Race brochure/program HERE
- The Live Stream will be HERE
- Official Rotax Facebook page HERE
- Also, download the Rotax Grand Finals app for either IOS or Android phones
#7 Jake Rutkowski (NSW)
#112 Costa Toparis (NSW)
#208 Jaiden Pope (NSW)
#210 William Seal (NSW)
#309 Joshua Hart (NZ)
#344 Ben Jurczak (QLD)
#404 Ryan Kennedy (QLD)
#405 Damian Ward (QLD)
#460 Ryan Wood (NZ)
#505 Terry Hanly (NSW)
#512 Trevor Whitby (NSW)
#519 Ashley Seaward (VIC)
Above: The Australian team introduced at the Welcome Party
Above: Rotax’s Aussie development driver Darrell Smith shows the world around the Paladino facility.