Here’s how the Australians are going at the two ‘one make’ finals in Europe this weekend.
At Le Mans, Pierce Lehane has had a heat win and Kip Foster has found some speed in Masters.
Across in Italy, Marcos Flack continues in the top 5 of Mini Rok, where Cody Maynes-Rutty and Joe Fawcett have also been scoring top-1o results.
IAME International Final, Le Mans
- Pierce Lehane (Tony Kart, IAME Senior): Q1 of 140 (Group A). H1 – 15th, H2 – 6th. H3 – 1st. H4 – 4th.
- Matthew McLean (Kosmic, IAME Senior): Q122 of 140 (Group B). H1 – 23rd, H2 – 34th. H3 – 21st. H4 – 25th.
- Kip Foster (Kart Republic, IAME Masters): Q25 of 69 (Group A). H1 – 14th. H2 – 4th.
- Lachlan Robinson (Tony Kart, IAME Junior): Q87 of 110 (Group C). H1 – 10th, H2 – 7th. H3 – 14th. H4 – 10th.
Full results HERE.
Remo reports with a video of Pierce’s 4th heat
Rok Cup International, Lonato
- Lochie Dalton (Super Rok): Q17 of 31. H1 – 17th. H2 – 17th. H3 – 8th. Ranking – 11th.
- James Wharton (Junior Rok): Q35 of 95 (Group E). H1 – 6th, H2 – 9th. H3 – 30th. H4 – 7th.
- Christian Mansell (Junior Rok): Q9 of 95 (Group C). H1 – 3rd, H2 – 7th. H3 – 5th. H4 – 22nd.
- Marcos Flack (Mini Rok): Q2 of 140 (Group F). H1 – 2nd. H2 – 5th. H3 – 3rd.
- Jimmy Piszcyk (Mini Rok): Q58 of 140 (Group I). H1 – 28th. H2 – 15th. H3 – 10th.
- Cody Maynes-Rutty (Mini Rok): Q77 of 140 (Group D). H1 – 6th. H2 – 8th. H3 – 11th
- Joe Fawcett (Mini Rok): Q30 of 140 (Group L). H1 – 8th. H2 – 5th. H3 – 9th.
- Cadel Ambrose (Mini Rok): Q87 of 140 (Group D). H1 – 11th. H2 – 13th. H3 – 14th.
Full results HERE.Video – Rok Cup Day 3 wrap