Marcos Flack is the best placed Australian after qualifications at the Rok Cup International at Lonato, carding the second fastest time in a massive 140-kart Mini Rok field.
Aussie results wrap so far:
- Lochie Dalton (Super Rok): Q17 of 31. H1 – 17th.
- James Wharton (Junior Rok): Q35 of 95 (Group E). H1 – 6th, H2 – 9th.
- Christian Mansell (Junior Rok): Q9 of 95 (Group C). H1 – 3rd, H2 – 7th.
- Marcos Flack (Mini Rok): Q2 of 140 (Group F). H1 – 2nd.
- Jimmy Piszcyk (Mini Rok): Q58 of 140 (Group I). H1 – 28th.
- Cody Maynes-Rutty (Mini Rok): Q77 of 140 (Group D). H1 – 6th.
- Joe Fawcett (Mini Rok): Q30 of 140 (Group L). H1 – 8th.
- Cadel Ambrose (Mini Rok): Q87 of 140 (Group D). H1 – 11th.
Results are HERE.
Official videos from the Rok Cup International: